1) Whether you suffer a bad hangover is very closely correlated with the quality of the booze you drink.
2) Airlines are relentless in their ability to find new ways to take any dignity out of air travel.
3) In a group that is mostly pale skinned, it is almost blinding to see them at the pool.
4) There is nothing a guy with a young child enjoys more than a couple days break from that child.
5) It is only when you get to the airport with two hours to spare that you will breeze through security.
6) It is only a matter of so many drinks before various members of the group will start coming up with business ideas. Another couple days and we would have had to draw up contracts.
7) Bourbon is really one of those things that should never come in "black cherry" flavor.
8) It is a weekend like this that reminds you of how fortunate it is to have a great group of friends.
How-to Publish a Range Statement
4 months ago