Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Online Web Comic

Maybe the saddest thing about leaving at the end of this week is that now that I've been cleaning up the files in my office, my office actually looks clean and pleasant to work in! But then there's the pluses--from now until I find a new job, I can actually sleep in which is key at this time of year when it gets horribly cold out and the last thing you want to do when you're in your bed coccoon is get out of it and into a cold morning.

The time off will be partly used in creating a web comic, one in which photos will take the place of drawn panels, and dialogue will be filled in (either in bubbles, or in text below the panels, depending on what works). The whole project will require a webmaster (to get the whole thing up), a photographer, and "actors" to pose in the panels. A new medium shall be exploited!

No comments:

Post a Comment