Monday, November 16, 2009

Things Learned Over the Weekend

1) Bubblegum vodka tastes like Debbie Gibson's vomit. So if you had a really weird fetish in the late '80s, look no further!

2) Grasshopper tacos are the answer to all of your questions, so long as your only questions involve how to get more delicious grasshopper into your diet.

3) Sweet tea vodka is the perfect thing for that Southern Dandy who has everything. Everything but a liver problem and a sweet dose of diabetes.

4) Ray's Hell Burger in Arlington puts together a pretty mean burger, though I'd still have to give the edge to a homemade burger with soup mix in the patty. Parking in North Arlington? Still sucks.

5) You know you're no longer in Maine when you can get blunch on November 15th and request an outside seat so you can enjoy the 73 degree weather.

6) Drinking wine from a decanter won't make you any less drunk.

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I have to post the quotes from that evening. I also learned not to leave my cups too close to the edge, and to plug in my netbook if I expect it to work. Hope your blood sugar has gone down from all that sweet tea! Thanks for a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett--anytime! It was a fun weekend all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a few years since I last sipped Debbie Gibson's vomit, so the memory is foggy. Such is the aging process.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooks--the '80s were a very troubled decade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! On #6: You may be a drunk but your a high-fallutin' drunk, and, really, isn't that what we all aspire to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lacochran--I know I never wanted anything more for myself or my future progeny!

    ReplyDelete