1) You're sort of hoping someone will come buy and steal your stuff so you don't have to move it.
2) You'd just as soon eat that months-old rice and chocolate syrup rather than buy new groceries that would have to be moved.
3) You're using little travel-toothpastes on a daily basis now.
4) You're now asking the secretaries at work to save paper shipping boxes for you to take home.
5) You've discovered dozens or shirts, etc., that you haven't worn in over a year but will still pack anyway because who knows you just might decide to wear them in the future.
6) You find yourself drinking coffee from a pint glass--or beer from a coffee mug--because it's easier than trying to find where you already packed the appropriate drinking vessel.
7) You're just looking forward to it being over so you and your moving buddies can enjoy pizza and beer.....before the unpacking begins.
How-to Publish a Range Statement
5 weeks ago