Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Time Travellin'

Watching the movie "The Time Traveler's Wife" (shut up--it's time travel I'm into, not weepy romantidramas) it got me to realize a few key things:

1) If I want Eric Bana to play me in the movie about my life, I'd better start living an interesting life pronto before he gets too old to do it. I shall begin by leading a successful revolution in a Central American country that rhymes with "Dickaragua".

2) Rachel McAdams is still the best looking Canadian woman ever since Shania Twain got all beatnik.

3) Next time some kid bothers me on the Metro I'm going to tell him that I'm him in the future, and travelling back in time to warn him that he's going to grow up to look like me. I'll also mess with him by telling him that whatever he does, stay away from anyone from Chicago.

1 comment: